Phoning our clinic is the easiest way to make an appointment. If you
can only phone us outside normal working hours, then please leave a
message and we’ll get back to you to confirm your appointment.
26 Conway Street
Somerfield Christchurch 8024
|Phone||+64 3 332 1786|
|Fax||+64 3 332 1486|
Monday – Thursday 10am until 3pm (closed for 30 minute lunch break daily from 12.15pm till 12.45pm)
Friday – CLOSED
What can I expect?
Michael care's very deeply about their patients. At New Zealand Herbals you are never treated like a number and your dignity and respect are upheld at all times. You can expect only the best quality of care from us - we truly care about you and your health.
If you have never been to our clinic before then a typical consultation goes as follows:
- We get you to fill out some paper work. This gives us your general details as well as why you are here. Often we will get you to fill out a questionnaire to help stimulate your memory.
- Michael will then introduce himself. At this stage his primary goal is to find out what you hope to achieve, what is troubling you, and what your ultimate goals are.
- Michael will then conduct an Iris examination. By doing this he get's a better idea of where your body stands (what are its points of weakness).
- Other tests may also be conducted. This will depend upon your situation. If appropriate we may refer you to another clinic for further tests.
- Michael will then go into detail about your condition. He may prescribe certain herbal formulas, homeopathic remedies or conduct body work (manipulation of the body). At all times your privacy and dignity is respected.
- At this stage Michael will create an individual program that he will want you to follow. Often this involves changes in diet, exercise and the prescription of herbal remedies. If you have any questions about your program then don't hesitate to ask.
Typically the first consultation takes approximately forty-five minutes. Any follow-up consultations are usually conducted to analyse monitor your progress and, if necessary, modify your individual program.